Design the time-to-event study in 3 steps
Set the input parameters in the left panel according to the available information:
- Endpoints. Essential information relative to the outcomes
- Correlation. Relationship between endpoints.
- Power. Define the error probabilities to perform sample size calculations
- Follow-up. Define the study times
Select the output using the menu at the top:
- Summary. A brief report of general results.
- Sample size. Total sample size needed for different scenarios.
- Effect size. Hazard Ratio over time.
- Endpoint selection. Choice about considering the use of a composite endpoint.
Use the interpretation boxes in each tab for a better understanding. For more information use the help menu.